Tuesday, February 1, 2011

artist statement

I create art because I like being creative and making things that are visually appealing. To me art means a lot of different things and can mean different things to different people. I think, overall, art is exression, in any way the artist chooses to express themselves. What inspires me is cheerleading, music, and people that are the best at what they do. I like looking at and taking pictures of cheerleading or dancing and other things that have to do with things that I do daily. So far, my work has included things from photography one and photography two and during this semester I hope to create more visually appealing things that reflect my interests and ideas.
Jack Brauer photography all have to do with nature and things in nature that people wouldnt see in their everyday lives. In his photos he adds contrast and colors to make the pictures more interesting. I really like the artists choice of material and artistic process.
http://www.widerange.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment